Avery Dennison, main sponsor of our event in August, proudly shows us a brand new car with a look designed specifically for our Avery Dennison World Championships Ultra-Multievents. As you can see, the photo shows athletes competing in a previous World Championship. These kinds of car wraps typically can be made with products of the Graphics and Reflectives Division of Avery Dennison. PPP Poster Print Publi gently designed the look of it. Erik van Leeuwen and Kees van der Dussen made the photos shown on this car.
This company car for the next coming months will be driving through the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg and more, bringing Avery Dennison employees to their customers or suppliers, advertising the announcement of our event. So every day you have a chance to spot it, and believe us, you won’t miss it if it passes by!
That’s why our organisation will handpick three lucky winners of a bottle of wine from those who have spotted the car. The rules are as follows:
- Only participants of the championship can email to the organisation that they (or their family members, friends etc.) have spotted the car.
- Only spots made on a working day (so not on weekends or bankholidays) that are announced within three days to the organisation count.
- A spot means telling where the car was, at what time, and which day.
- Only spots outside of the province of ‘Zuid-Holland’ count.
- So only participants can win, but of course their friends and family members can look for them…
- Spotting can be done until the opening on the tournament on August, 19.